Preventing Cancer

Cancer is a collective name for a group of related diseases. It is a condition in which some cells begin to divide uncontrollably and spread into the surrounding tissues. This process of multiplication can start almost anywhere in the body.

Scientists have long looked into the risk factors and protective factors to find ways to fight cancer. Knowing what an impact cancer has on lives, we believe that it is important to approach cancer from a different perspective – providing security, care and hope for the patients. Comprehensive and cutting-edge treatment protocols are designed to help balance the patient’s behaviour, physical health and emotional state.

The number of cancer patients is on a steady rise around the world, which is why CANCER PREVENTION needs to be a choice of every individual who cares about their health.

The conventional medicine treatments are capable of combating the onset of cancer with very limited forces. Thanks to many years of experience, implementation of the latest scientific and technological solutions, and constant improvements, our clinic is proud to offer a unique cancer prevention method comprising a wide range of innovative therapies which aim to eliminate toxins from the organism, boost immune function, and put your entire body in homeostasis.

What causes Cancer?

The pandemic spread of cancer all around the world is a consequence of the contamination of water, soil, food and air, as well as modern life habits. In addition to genetic predisposition, which contributes up to 10% of the onset of a cancer with the other 90% being environmental factors, the most significant factors are stress, physical inactivity and poor feeding habits.

The process in which normal cells turn into cancer cells is called carcinogenesis. It is a series of mutations in the genes that are responsible for the way the body develops and repairs itself. Those mutations can cause cells to survive when they are in fact supposed to die, and the body doesn’t need them anymore. The accumulation of those extra cells can cause both malignant and benign tumours to form.

What causes Cancer?

The pandemic spread of cancer all around the world is a consequence of the contamination of water, soil, food and air, as well as modern life habits. In addition to genetic predisposition, which contributes up to 10% of the onset of a cancer with the other 90% being environmental factors, the most significant factors are stress, physical inactivity and poor feeding habits.

The process in which normal cells turn into cancer cells is called carcinogenesis. It is a series of mutations in the genes that are responsible for the way the body develops and repairs itself. Those mutations can cause cells to survive when they are in fact supposed to die, and the body doesn’t need them anymore. The accumulation of those extra cells can cause both malignant and benign tumours to form.

Risk factors

  • Genetic susceptibility
  • Age
  • Tobacco
  • Alcohol consumption
  • Physical inactivity and obesity
  • Chronic infections
  • Hormones
  • Immunosuppression
  • Infectuos agents
  • Radiation
  • Sunlight

Risk factors

  • Genetic susceptibility
  • Age
  • Tobacco
  • Alcohol consumption
  • Physical inactivity and obesity
  • Chronic infections
  • Hormones
  • Immunosuppression
  • Infectuos agents
  • Radiation
  • Sunlight

Diagnostics

The clients who make what may turn out to be the most important decision in their life and sign up for our cancer prevention program will first undergo a diagnostic treatment which consists of an interview, comprehensive whole-body screenings, medical examinations, and consultations with our team of medical experts.

Diagnostics

The clients who make what may turn out to be the most important decision in their life and sign up for our cancer prevention program will first undergo a diagnostic treatment which consists of an interview, comprehensive whole-body screenings, medical examinations, and consultations with our team of medical experts.

IM Clinic Treatments

Once the diagnostic treatment is completed and the cause of the problem has been identified, we will put together
a special therapy plan in line with the treatment objective in order to help you achieve the best possible results.

Metabolic therapy

Metabolic therapy

This therapy aims to establish the optimal complex of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids designed to ensure maximum usage of all essential nutrients.

Systemic enzyme therapy

Systemic enzyme therapy

Aiming to achieve enzyme balance, it promotes neurotransmitter homeostasis, stimulates the antioxidative protection, reduces inflammation, and improves the shape of the whole body

Intravenious laser therapy

Intravenious laser therapy

It allows for a direct stimulation of blood elements, immune system, and cleansing of cholesterol in red blood cells.

Diet plan

Diet plan

A custom-made diet plan based on organic food is created for every patient.

Antioxidative therapy and cell energy boosting therapy

Antioxidative therapy and cell energy boosting therapy

Such therapy helps cells to generate sufficient oxygen quantities and minimizes the likelihood of cancer development.

Plasmapheresis

Plasmapheresis

This therapy reduces the quantity of toxins and heavy metals in the blood stream and the body as a whole

Lymphatic drainage

Lymphatic drainage

This treatment promotes blood flow, boosts immune status of the organism, and improves the overall shape of the organism.

Workout plan

Workout plan

A custom-made workout plan improves the overall shape of the body.

Neurotransmitter therapy

Neurotransmitter therapy

It solves body disbalances caused by stress, ensuring seamless functioning of the entire organism and the brain.

Oxygen therapy

Oxygen therapy

The therapy which uses oxygen opens the tiniest blood vessels, contributes to better blood flow and nutrient supply to peripheral tissues and the central nervous system, it promotes regeneration, acceleration of metabolism, and improved perfusion of internal organs.

Spark wave (prostate cancer prevention)

Spark wave (prostate cancer prevention)

Spark wave reduces inflammatory factors.

What Results Can You Expect?

Results are always the subject of the new and innovative treatments. So far, we have had success in almost every case with lots of satisfied patients. Every day we are progressing and finding new ways to help and keep our holistic treatment and quality up to date. Our goal here at IM Clinic is to help our patients feel rejuvenated and to improve their general wellbeing. In addition to that, by using our metabolic and enzyme therapy, we make sure that our patients have achieved balance. Moreover, with our cancer prevention program, we aspire to reduce the risk of getting cancer.

Duration

Based on your individual condition, our doctors will recommend a treatment plan that they deem best-suited to you which promises most effective results for your condition. Normally, we offer a short treatment plan that lasts for 7 days, and a longer treatment plan that lasts for 14 days. Of course, the duration of your treatment can be adapted according to your needs and wishes in consultation with our team of medical experts.

Follow-up

Based on IM Clinic experience, one of the most important phases is the follow-up phase after the therapy. Our doctors actively follow your progress during the period of a minimum of 12 months because your health deserves constant attention. It is recommended to have check-ups every three months and during the course of the treatment, our medical team will be available to the patients via e-mail or phone for consultations and recommendations they might need. This covers recommendations as regards the diet and direct calls to specialists who will ensure the healing process is progressing as planned.

Consult with usMAKE AN APPOINTMENT